California C.O.B.B.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are You Brand Loyal???

4 posters

Go down

Are You Brand Loyal??? Empty Are You Brand Loyal???

Post  Joker13 Wed May 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Just want to see your take on brands, bikes.

Me I like my Yamaha roadstar series. Nice bikes with alot of aftermarket support.

But I see my next bike being a custom type chopper. I'll probably just buy one done already...then add a few of my own touches. I just don't want to spend a bunch of time and money getting it done.

something along the lines of 96+in v-twin, 6speed, open primary, long raked out frontend/frame. nice wide rear tire (no more then 220mm though) and a sissy bar..about 2-2 1/2 for tall. Also needs to have the ability to put on/take off rear pillion seat for the wifey.....oh and ofcourse...flat black
Joker13
Joker13

Back to top Go down

Are You Brand Loyal??? Empty Re: Are You Brand Loyal???

Post  Pepe Thu May 28, 2009 12:30 am

I'm not brand loyal at all. Have had all kinds. And although i love my Intruder a big Harley is still a dream. Rolling Eyes
Pepe
Pepe

Back to top Go down

Post  BoodelthePoodel Thu May 28, 2009 7:38 am

Not me , Been through all the Japs some britts german italian but no americans yet . but if the money was available . A tuned and bored out Harley 1540 SS engine shoehorned into a Ducatti frame ,chain drive race geared and with the Triumph 60s Caffe racer Fairing .Ohlins and Showa forks and susspension and a perch for a pillion . That would do Boodel.. king king king
BoodelthePoodel
BoodelthePoodel

http://C.O.B.B. UK Forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Thu May 28, 2009 3:01 pm

Started off on a Honda hammered the shit out of it , never gave any problems , then a 1957 Triumph nice bike , wish i had it now , various Triumphs and BSA , then CB750K6 Honda , that was the end of Hondas for me , too bland , so then Suzuki from the middle 70s GT750 , GT550 , GS750 , GS850 , and so the last 30years suzuki has been my prefered choice to this day love the Bandit1200 , always fancied a Harley , thought i would never get one , as lets be honest they were crap years ago , but today they are real good , have a hankering for another Triumph though , as they too are now making some nice bikes .

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum