California C.O.B.B.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Is comming To An End

2 posters

Go down

The World Is comming To An End Empty The World Is comming To An End

Post  Joker13 Wed May 27, 2009 5:40 pm

Just expericened a little "sign" that the world will end soon.

I went to the Yamaha dealer topick up a couple parts. Saw a new model that looked really nice to me http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/products/modelimagelib/587/1/1/0/image.aspx

so got home, and told the wife, "hey babe saw this really nice yama...." she said "FORGET ABOUT IT, your next bikes going to be a Harley Shocked Shocked

So...just another end of times sign What a Face
Joker13
Joker13

Back to top Go down

The World Is comming To An End Empty Re: The World Is comming To An End

Post  BoodelthePoodel Thu May 28, 2009 7:51 am

MMMmm talk about Pants and who wears them lol! lol!
The World Is comming To An End French-maid

When youv done the washing up vacumed the house top to bottom ,finished the ironing ,fed the pets and taken the garbage out Will your good Lady let you out with the guys for and hour or two? ?
BoodelthePoodel
BoodelthePoodel

http://C.O.B.B. UK Forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker13 Fri May 29, 2009 4:56 pm

BoodelthePoodel wrote:MMMmm talk about Pants and who wears them lol! lol!
The World Is comming To An End French-maid

When youv done the washing up vacumed the house top to bottom ,finished the ironing ,fed the pets and taken the garbage out Will your good Lady let you out with the guys for and hour or two? ?

I'll get back to you in a bit...gotta finish yhe ironing What a Face
Joker13
Joker13

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker13 Fri May 29, 2009 5:16 pm

In all reality a couple of weeks ago we had this conversation.

Since she got the last new car..it's my turn next. So I told her that I think I'm going to get a bik instead of a car, since although my car has 190,000 miles, it runs great.

Of course she said no you not, and basically it ended by me saying that "If I choose to get a bike thats what I'm going to do, your not going to tell me what I'm driving to and from work.

So that was her way of getting the last word in. By saying that my next bike will be a harley Very Happy
Joker13
Joker13

Back to top Go down

Post  BoodelthePoodel Sat May 30, 2009 6:21 am

MMMM yes when Boodel wrote off his ZZR his misses was as gutted as he was pale pale then he came home with a Minter VFR800FWI 2000 miles on the clock Beutiful FSH . Cool She Fu#kin hated it wouldnt get on the back for 6 months ,instead took the high perch on his Yamaha OWO1.where he dropped her off the back at the lights once or twice. Boodel was fed up with buying 3 sets of tyers a year and chain and sprockets and front brake pads and with a top end of 175 + mph was a thirsty beast at that.although Poodeling about under the ton returned high 30s mpg but have you ever tried to ride a ZZR sedatly . Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I never managed it. lol!
BoodelthePoodel
BoodelthePoodel

http://C.O.B.B. UK Forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down