California C.O.B.B.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little Common Sense Regarding Patches

+2
markymotor
Joker13
6 posters

Go down

A little Common Sense Regarding Patches Empty A little Common Sense Regarding Patches

Post  Joker13 Wed May 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Joker13
Joker13

Back to top Go down

A little Common Sense Regarding Patches Empty Re: A little Common Sense Regarding Patches

Post  markymotor Thu May 21, 2009 8:37 am

Yes it all makes sense and the majority of it applies worldwide.

Our C.O.B.B SOCIETY is a SOCIETY and wear a one-piece patch but our patches are Earned to a degree then sold to bon-fide members only!

and If they leave are required to hand the patches back.

markymotor
U.k. President

http://www.cobbinternational.co.uk

Back to top Go down

A little Common Sense Regarding Patches Empty Re: A little Common Sense Regarding Patches

Post  Andy Thu May 21, 2009 8:49 am

For 50% of what they paid for them if im not mistaken Wink

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post  markymotor Thu May 21, 2009 9:52 am

NO we do not give them any money for returning the patches? they remain the property of C.O.B.B INTERNATIONAL.

please read our rules and regs and tell me where it says 50%?
rule 8..............................
8: The C.O.B.B. SOCIETY logo / patches remain the property of the C.O.B.B. SOCIETY INTERNATIONAL. Any person who resigns their membership shall not be eligible to display the society logo in any way, shape, or form, and MUST return their patches to a member of the C.O.B.B. Society committee!

markymotor
U.k. President

http://www.cobbinternational.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker13 Thu May 21, 2009 10:04 am

I don't want to get to much into the Rules in piblic.

But I didnt see where you reserve the right to revoke the membership for amy number of reasons...such as causing trouble/ be stupid while wareing the Sociatys patch, or???
Joker13
Joker13

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Thu May 21, 2009 10:09 am

Well i was asked if i wanted 50% for the last one . course they were the old rules ,

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post  BoodelthePoodel Thu May 21, 2009 3:18 pm

while were floggin a dead horse Boodel would just like to say that if a member left volentary with no bad feelings alround then 50% seams quite fair ,but if the member had bought the society into dissrepute ie 1% kind of disspepute then Zilth refund ,and if the renegade member refused to give back all his C.O.B.B. regaila then the injured party should be informed and given first crack at removing said patchs ect ect . these are His personnel thoughts on the subject and are in No Way to be taken as any kind of policie . Wink Wink
BoodelthePoodel
BoodelthePoodel

http://C.O.B.B. UK Forum

Back to top Go down

Post  BoodelthePoodel Thu May 21, 2009 3:57 pm

Boodel was well versed in these protocals from an early age but even now is amazed by certain
( bike riders ,good a word as any) who seam to think that they are exempt from the basic rules of Respect . these people are mainly shunned out of hand or given a wide birth as occasionaly they get whats comming to them. these Wanabes fortuteatly are now on the decline and seam to have gone back to their cars ..jet ski hang gliders or whatever new thing grips there imagination .
BoodelthePoodel
BoodelthePoodel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker13 Thu May 21, 2009 4:00 pm

BoodelthePoodel wrote:while were floggin a dead horse Boodel would just like to say that if a member left volentary with no bad feelings alround then 50% seams quite fair ,but if the member had bought the society into dissrepute ie 1% kind of disspepute then Zilth refund ,and if the renegade member refused to give back all his C.O.B.B. regaila then the injured party should be informed and given first crack at removing said patchs ect ect . these are His personnel thoughts on the subject and are in No Way to be taken as any kind of policie . Wink Wink

Sounds good to me
Joker13
Joker13

Back to top Go down

A little Common Sense Regarding Patches Empty A little Common Sense Regarding Patches

Post  motorcle Sun May 31, 2009 9:38 pm

I just read the link joker13 posted, common sense is right. I've been riding for about 21 years and been to plenty of rallies with all sort of clubs. If someone doesn't have enough common sense to avoid getting his ass jumped, then I don't want to hang around him. Don't get me wrong, I'll ride with almost anyone, regardless what they ride or who they claim to be and am not affraid to socialize or defend myself or friends. I just want to have fun and get home in one peice. Like most people, I like riding and parting with others, but I'm getting smarter with age and more reserved with my mounting injuries. That is the basis of some social clubs, having fun together and protecting each other, thus wearing the colors with pride and respect.

motorcle, my worthless $.02

motorcle

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker13 Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:31 pm

Thats what its all about.

motorcle wrote:I just read the link joker13 posted, common sense is right. I've been riding for about 21 years and been to plenty of rallies with all sort of clubs. If someone doesn't have enough common sense to avoid getting his ass jumped, then I don't want to hang around him. Don't get me wrong, I'll ride with almost anyone, regardless what they ride or who they claim to be and am not affraid to socialize or defend myself or friends. I just want to have fun and get home in one peice. Like most people, I like riding and parting with others, but I'm getting smarter with age and more reserved with my mounting injuries. That is the basis of some social clubs, having fun together and protecting each other, thus wearing the colors with pride and respect.
motorcle, my worthless $.02
Joker13
Joker13

Back to top Go down

Post  BoodelthePoodel Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm

Well Stated ,That makes perfect sence in any languge in any country in the world ,and thats what C.O.B.Brothers & Sisters are all about .
BoodelthePoodel
BoodelthePoodel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sean the sieve Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:17 pm

As a UK member I am glad that the issuing of patches will be strictly controled over here, and that only genuine members can have them.

Lets hope we never have to ask for anyones patches back!

Sean the sieve

Back to top Go down

Post  BoodelthePoodel Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:39 pm

Boodel shares the same thoughts on the subject,but should we have the missfortune to be saddled with a Rogue Member then he would feel Duty bound to the Rest of C.O.B.B. to Assist in bringing hyperthetical Rogue member to book ..
the better we Vet new members in the beginning will reap its own rewards in the future. We have all at some time been taken in by decevers who have lied and bullshitted there way into our confidence.short term this is easy for them but long term it is such hard work to keep up the act that is built on a pack of lies.the truth always outs .
BoodelthePoodel
BoodelthePoodel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker13 Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:17 pm

hey boodle, i emailed florida and asked that when ca comes to be, we incorporate your idea as a by-law Very Happy
Joker13
Joker13

Back to top Go down

Post  BoodelthePoodel Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:57 pm

Cool Cool Nice one Joker,I think the main lesson (learnt the hard way ) by old COBB UK is that the Old Marry in Haste ,Repent at Lesure axim is as true today as its always been . Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
How are things going with CA ? can be a bit lonely to start with ,still very early days . Smile Smile
BoodelthePoodel
BoodelthePoodel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum