California C.O.B.B.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Rant 'F.U.

3 posters

Go down

My Rant 'F.U. Empty My Rant 'F.U.

Post  Joker13 Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:04 pm

just wanted to say F.U. to my f'n company. Last sept. they were busy as heck. They offerend me a transfer, better pay, closer to home, better benifits, 2 months in they throw me, (and the other senior drivers) to part-time.

So here I sit, lost all my seniorty, and now I'm part time, after 10 f'en years. looking at about 25-$28,000 short fall. In a fact I don't even have a schedule...they call us if they need us.

So f'U. If you wanna know why I take, 14-15 hrs to do a 9-10 hr route...just my way of saying thanks for nothing!!!
Joker13
Joker13

Back to top Go down

My Rant 'F.U. Empty Re: My Rant 'F.U.

Post  BoodelthePoodel Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:11 pm

MMMMmmm its a sad day all round when loyaty and time served means Jack Shit to your company and you become a pay cheque burden to them . its all wrong.. No No No
BoodelthePoodel
BoodelthePoodel

http://C.O.B.B. UK Forum

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker13 Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:24 pm

BoodelthePoodel wrote:MMMMmmm its a sad day all round when loyaty and time served means Jack Shit to your company and you become a pay cheque burden to them . its all wrong.. No No No

loyalty means nothing, They really hate us drivers because we are union/Teamsters.

And to that the werehouse does not become Union/teamsters they, almost by weekly having food catered and brought in for them, or they have a BBQ....mind you drivers are NOT invited
Joker13
Joker13

Back to top Go down

Post  BoodelthePoodel Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:43 pm

MMmm unfortunately my union has as much Bite as a dead sheep ,there more interested in floggin me ,Credit Cards ,Time Share ,Funneral Plans,Home/Car/Dog insurance,than sorting out our pay claims . pale pale pale
BoodelthePoodel
BoodelthePoodel

Back to top Go down

Post  Joker13 Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:26 pm

Well, I still hate my Job, they just been working my ass off the last 2 weeks...last week ended up with near 70hrs, today got 13.5 hrs, get 10 hrs off then work another 12.5 tomorrow What a Face
Joker13
Joker13

Back to top Go down

Post  BoodelthePoodel Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:19 am

MMMMmm Iv been doing shitloads extra hours since the recession set in with a backlog of urgent work. thev laid off loads of people and the same ammount of work is being Funneled onto far fewer people,but Iv said Fuck You and will only do extra hours for the urgent orders for our armed forces in Afganistan and other overseas troop placements ,all the civian stuff can take a Flying Fuck Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
BoodelthePoodel
BoodelthePoodel

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:56 pm

BoodelthePoodel wrote:MMMMmmm its a sad day all round when loyaty and time served means Jack Shit to your company and you become a pay cheque burden to them . its all wrong.. No No No

Loyalty to a company only works one way , you try to help them , they dont give a feck for you at the end of the day ,
Worked in my place for 22 years and it didnt mean a thing to them , couldnt even get a referance off them ,

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:58 pm

As for the unions , they aint worth shit over here ,

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: